US stock futures are trading mixed this morning. Some of the major stocks registered gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- amtd digital inc. hong kong Shares soared 118.8% to $65.54 in pre-market trading after surging nearly 200% on Thursday.
- Amtd Idea Group amtd Shares rose 20% to $2.52 in pre-market trading after climbing 28% on Thursday.
- Piedmont Lithium Inc. pll It climbed 11.2% to $53.92 in pre-market trading. Piedmont Lithium recently announced that it has amended its agreement with Tesla to supply spodumene concentrate to the company.
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. WWE The stock rose 9.7% to $79.00 in pre-market trading on news reports that the company may be exploring a possible sale. The Wall Street Journal reported that former head Vince McMahon has plans to return to the company.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. mulan Shares rose 6.5% to $0.4450 in pre-market trading after climbing nearly 25% on Thursday. Mullen recently announced that the i-GO Commercial Urban Delivery EV has reached Europe with sample vehicles now on their way to Newgate Motor Group in Ireland.
don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here ,
- Chindata Group Holdings Limited CD It rose 6.4% to $8.15 in pre-market trading after falling more than 4% on Thursday.
- Turkcell Eletissim Hizmetleri A.S. tkc Shares rose 6.1% to $4.91 in pre-market trading after falling 11% on Thursday. SOCAR Türkiye recently selected the company to deploy a 5G-ready private wireless network.
- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. Aloe climbed 5.2% to $6.11 in pre-market trading. EF Hutton recently initiated coverage on Allogen Therapeutics with a Buy rating and announced a $15 price target.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation worth It rose 1.8% to $458.40 in pre-market trading. Costco reported net sales of $23.80 billion in the retail month of December, up from $22.24 billion in the year-ago period.
Now read this: 5 tech stocks that are soaring — and could fall
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.