- Credit Suisse raised price target for Exelon Corporation exc From $42 to $46. Credit Suisse analyst Nicolas Campanella maintains an outperform rating. Shares of Exelon fell 0.1% to $42.32 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs raised price target for Ally Financial Inc. Associate From $28 to $36. Goldman Sachs analyst Ryan Nash maintains a buy rating. Ally Financial stock closed Friday up 20% at $31.43.
- BMO Capital cuts price target Microsoft Corporation msft From $270 to $267. BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman maintains an outperform rating on the stock. Microsoft shares fell 0.1% to $240.14 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler cuts target price BankFirst Corporation banf From $97 to $84. Piper Sandler analyst Nathan Race maintained an underweight rating. Shares of BankFirst closed down 2.6% at $82.78 on Friday.
- picked up by raymond james Hayes Corporation They said, Price target from $160 to $175. Raymond James analyst John Freeman maintained an outperform rating on the stock. Shares of Hess rose 0.3% to $155.21 in pre-market trading.
- barclays extended nvidia corporation NVDA Price target from $170 to $250. Barclays analyst Blaine Curtis maintained an overweight rating. NVIDIA shares rose 1.4% to $180.79 in pre-market trading.
- svb larynx cut Bluebird Bio, Inc. Blue Price target from $9 to $8. SVB Leerink analyst Mani Foruhar has maintained market perform rating on the stock. Bluebird shares rose 3.4% to $6.41 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank cut Apple Inc. AAPL Price target from $170 to $160. Deutsche Bank analyst Sydney Ho maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Shares of Apple fell 0.2% to $137.59 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Company gets a boost Skechers USA, Inc. skx Price target from $48 to $65. Cowen & Company analyst John Kernan upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform. Shares of Skechers closed Friday up 1.6% at $46.62.
- Barclays raised Qualcomm Incorporated qcom Price target $120 to $150. Barclays analyst Blaine Curtis upgraded the stock from equal-weight to overweight. Shares of Qualcomm rose 2.1% to $125.47 in pre-market trading.
- keybank increased ppg industries, inc. ppg Price target from $144 to $159. KeyBanc analyst Alexei Yefremov maintained an overweight rating on the stock. PPG shares fell 0.3% to $130.55 in pre-market trading.
Check it out: Insiders buying Applied Digital and 2 other penny stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.