With US futures trading slightly higher on Thursday morning, some stocks that may attract investor attention today are as follows:
- wall street hopes US Foods Holding Corp. USFD To post quarterly earnings per share of $0.53 on revenue of $8.53 billion before the opening bell. Shares of US Foods rose 0.1% to $37.00 in after-hours trading.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. csco reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and issued strong third-quarter guidance. Cisco shares rose 3.2% to $50.01 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts are expecting Applied Materials, Inc. amat Earned $1.93 per share on revenue of $6.69 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the market closes. Shares of Applied Materials fell 0.1% to $119.40 in after-hours trading.
check our premarket coverage here
- Zillow Group, Inc. Jade Fourth quarter results were better than expected. The company said it expects first-quarter revenue to be between $404 million and $437 million versus an estimate of $421.54 million. Zillow shares rose 2.3% to $48.58 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts expect southern company Therefore To post quarterly earnings of $0.24 per share on revenue of $5.46 billion before the opening bell. Southern shares rose 1.3% to $67.63 in after-hours trading.
Read it further: NVIDIA options traders see the stock moving higher through Friday
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.