The best-selling stocks in the materials sector present an opportunity to buy into undervalued companies.
RSI is a momentum indicator, which compares the strength of a stock on days when prices go up and days when prices go down. Compared to a stock’s price action, it can give traders a better understanding of how the stock is likely to perform in the short term. A property is generally considered oversold when RSI is below 30.
Here is the latest list of major oversold players in this sector with an RSI near or below 30.
commercial metal company cmc
- Commercial Metals reported better-than-expected first-quarter EPS and sales results. in the company’s stock 52-week low of $31.47 ,
- RSI Value: 28.37
- CMC Price Action: Shares of Commercial Metals closed up 2.5% at $44.34 on Thursday.
Original Ingredients, Inc. orgn
- Origin Materials posted better-than-expected Q4 earnings. Company’s The stock is at a 52-week low of $3.86.
- RSI Value: 27.39
- ORGN Price Action: Shares of Basic Materials closed Thursday up 1.8% at $4.06.
Sasol Limited ssl
- Sasol reported mixed results for the first six months of 2023. The company’s stock has a 52-week Low $12.00.
- RSI Value: 23.86
- SSL Price Action: Shares of Sasol closed up 2.1% at $12.50 on Thursday.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. IFF
- Reported international flavors and fragrances worse than expected Issued FY23 revenue guidance below Q4 sales results and estimates. The company’s 52-week low is $81.53.
- RSI Value: 27.82
- IFF Price Action: Shares of International Flavors & Fragrances closed Thursday up 1.2% at $83.71.
Dow Inc. Dow
- Dow reported adjusted EPS of $0.46 for the fourth quarter of FY22, which missed Street estimates of $0.58. company 52 week low of $42.91.
- RSI Value: 26.43
- Dow Price Action: Shares of the Dow closed up 0.9% at $50.91 on Thursday.
Read more: Betting Over $7 Million on This Consumer Defensive Stock? Check Out These 4 Penny Stocks Insiders Are Buying
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.