In times of turmoil and uncertainty in the markets, many investors turn to dividend-paying stocks. These are often companies that have high free cash flow and provide shareholders with a High dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can visit our website for the latest analyst reviews on their favorite stocks analyst stock rating Page. Traders can sift through an extensive database of analyst ratings, including analyst accuracy. Here’s a look at the most recent high-yield dividend stock ratings from the most accurate Wall Street analysts, according to Benzinga. stock analyst rating,
Below are the most accurate analyst ratings for three high-yielding stocks in the materials sector.
Sonoko Products Company Son
- dividend yield: 3.30%
- port global Analyst Mark Weintraub upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $65 on March 20, 2023. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 79%.
- City Group Analyst Anthony Pettinari maintains a Buy rating and lowers the price target for February 13, 2023 from $71 to $69. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 77%.
- recent news: Sonoko raised its Q4 guidance.
Tronox Holdings plc trox
- dividend yield: 3.62%
- UBS Analyst Joshua Spector maintained a Buy rating and raised his January 11, 2023 price target to $19 from $17. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 67%.
- Goldman Sachs Analyst Duffy Fisher maintained a Buy rating and raised the December 15, 2022 price target to $18 from $16.01. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 67%.
- recent news: Tronox Holdings’ fourth quarter results were worse than expected.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. IFF
- dividend yield: 3.64%
- Deutsche Bank Analyst David Beglieter maintained a buy rating and lowered the price target from $120 to $110 on February 10, 2023. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 75%.
- credit Suisse Analyst John Roberts maintained an Outperform rating and lowered the price target from $120 to $115 on February 10, 2023. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 79%.
- recent news: International Flavors & Fragrances reported worse-than-expected fourth-quarter sales results and issued FY23 revenue guidance lower than expected.
Read more: Investor fears ease after tech stocks surge
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.