US markets ended in the green on Friday with major indices gaining more than 1% as investors and traders weighed in on the downside US Treasury Yield, The Nasdaq Composite closed 1.97% higher while the S&P 500 climbed 1.61%. The Dow Jones climbed 1.17%. Meanwhile, the following are five stocks that are garnering investor attention:
1. Tesla Inc TSLATesla shares closed up 3.61% on Friday. The company said it is recalling 3,470 units of 2022-2023 Model Y vehicles due to issues with second-row seats. The company said in a statement that one or more bolts that secure the seat back frame to the lower seat frame may not be securely tightened according to specifications. file with National Highway Transportation Safety Administration,
Read also: Everything You Need to Know About Tesla Stock
2. nvidia corporation NVDAShares of Nvidia closed up 2.47% on Friday. The company plans to sell the technology to China Huawei That could fail if the US government goes ahead with a proposal to halt shipments to the blacklisted company, Reuters reported, citing a draft report by a government contractor.
3. Ford Motor Company F: Shares of the company closed up 4.22% on Friday. The company said it was studying ways to ramp up production of gasoline-powered and hybrid F-150 trucks at a Michigan factory as part of a broader plan to expand production of several models, according to a Reuters report. according to the report.
4. C3.ai Inc. ohShares of the company closed up 33.65% on Friday. It reported a quarterly loss of 6 cents per share, ahead of an expected 22-percent loss. wedbush analyst Dan Ives Maintained ‘Neutral’ rating on the stock but raised the price target to $24. Ives said that with the growing demand for its AI products, C3.ai was experiencing favorable winds in the market.
5. Kala Pharmaceuticals Inc Black: On Friday, the company’s shares closed up 64.7%. For the quarter ended December 31, 2022, Kala reported a net loss of $12.8 million, compared to a net loss of $47.6 million for the same period in 2021.
Read further: Is inflation forcing Costco to raise the price of its famous hot dogs?