Major Wall Street indices closed in the green on Thursday with the S&P 500 Losing streak ends for four days, Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped by 3,000 to a seasonally-adjusted 192,000 for the week ending February 18, Reuters reported Labour Department, Meanwhile, the following are five stocks that are garnering investor attention:
1. Tesla Inc TSLA: Tesla shares closed up 0.6% on Thursday. Elon Musk He will not testify for a while in a trial where an EV-maker’s Autopilot has been blamed for a fatal crash that killed one. Apple Inc. AAPL software Engineer, informed of Bloomberg.
Read also: how to invest in startups
2. Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon: On Thursday, Amazon shares closed in a light green mark. Occupational Safety and Health Administration has cited the company for failing to protect warehouse workers from muscle strains and other ergonomic-related injuries informed of Bloomberg.
3. alphabet inc Google googleShares of Alphabet closed down 0.83% on Thursday. Justice Department the lawyers have said Google destroyed internal corporate communications and has also asked a federal judge to clear the tech giant as part of the government’s antitrust case, reports Reuters.
4. nvidia corporation NVDAShares of Nvidia closed 14% higher on Thursday after the company reported better-than-expected earnings. CEO Jensen Huang Comment on the potential of artificial intelligencealso piqued investor interest in the stock.
5. Intel Corporation INTC: Shares of Intel closed up 0.55% on Thursday. The company had cut its dividend to its lowest in 16 years, citing the need to save cash. Morgan Stanley Analyst joseph moore Upgraded Stock from ‘Low Weight’ to ‘Equal Weight’ while reducing Price target from $29.50 to $28.