- wall street hopes Science Applications International Corporation SAIC To report quarterly earnings of $1.76 per share on revenue of $1.94 billion before the opening bell. Shares of SAIC rose 1% to $102.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Globus Maritime Limited glbs On Friday, the company’s first quarter sales were better than expected. Shares of Globus Maritime climbed 5.2% to $0.9760 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts are expecting HealthEquity, Inc. the headquarters Earned 41 cents per share on revenue of $239.43 million for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the market closes. Shares of HealthEquity rose 0.8% to $59.74 in after-hours trading.
- papagen inc pepg Filed for a mixed shelf of up to $300 million. Shares of PepGen fell 3% to $15.66 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts expect Joanne Inc. zone To post a quarterly loss of 66 cents per share on revenue of $480.61 million after the closing bell. Shares of JOANN climbed 9.3% to $1.65 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.