June 27, 2023 at 6:25 am , read 1 minute
- Edicet Bio, Inc. ACET Shares fell 14.2% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported data from its ongoing ADI-001 Phase 1 trial in patients with relapsed or refractory aggressive B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma. JMP Securities has downgraded Edicet Bio to Market Perform from Market Outperform.
- Applied Digital Corporation apld Shares fell 4.8% to $8.75 in pre-market trading. Applied Digital has Q4 revenue of $22 million and a net loss of $6.8 million.
- Cool Company Limited CLCO Shares fell 4.5% to $12.63 in pre-market trading.
- Chijet Motor Company, Inc. CJET Shares fell 4.1% to $3.25 in pre-market trading.
- Shengfeng Development Limited sfwl Shares fell 3.4% to $9.65 in pre-market trading after climbing 33% on Monday.
- Moonlake Immunotherapeutics mltx Shares fell 3.2% to $44.48 in pre-market trading following the announcement of a proposed $250 million underwritten public offering.
- American Lithium Corporation Amli Shares fell 3% to $1.96 in pre-market trading. American Lithium recently reported a Q4 loss of 5 cents per share.
Now read this: Walgreens, TD Synnex and 3 Stocks to Watch on Tuesday
don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.