With US stock futures trading lower on Tuesday morning, some stocks that may attract investor attention today are:
- wall street hopes TD Synex Corporation snx To post quarterly earnings at $2.91 per share on revenue of $15.82 billion before the opening bell. Shares of SYNNEX rose 1.8% to $102.00 in after-hours trading.
- Microsoft Corporation msft is reportedly negotiating a $10 billion investment in OpenAI — the owner of ChatGPT, a large language chatbot. Shares of Microsoft fell 0.4% to $226.16 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts are expecting The Albertsons Companies, Inc. ACI Earned $0.67 per share on revenue of $17.64 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the market opens. Shares of Albertsons rose 2.3% to $21.39 in after-hours trading.
check our premarket coverage here
- PriceSmart, Inc. PSMT reported better-than-expected earnings in the first quarter on Monday. Shares of PriceSmart rose 2.3% to $64.60 in the later trading session.
- analysts expect bed bath & beyond inc. BBBY To post a quarterly loss of $2.11 per share on revenue of $1.34 billion before the opening bell. Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond rose 3.1% to $1.67 in after-hours trading.
Read it further: 5 consumer stocks that are soaring — and could fall
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.