- lululemon athletica inc. lulu Reported better-than-expected earnings and sales results in the first quarter. For the full fiscal year, Lululemon sees revenue falling in the range of $9.44 billion to $9.51 billion, which would be up 17% year-over-year at the mid-point. Full year earnings per share are expected in the range of $11.74 to $11.94. Lululemon shares jumped 13.3% to $372.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Broadcom Inc. average has reported upbeat earnings for its second quarter. The company also said it sees revenue of about $8.85 billion in the third quarter versus estimates of $8.72 billion. Broadcom shares fell 1.8% to $775.50 in the later trading session.
- Yunjie Inc. YJ Financial results for the first quarter of 2023 are expected to be released before the opening bell on June 2, 2023. Shares of Yunjie jumped 11.9% to $0.2374 in the after-hours trading session.
- Five Below, Inc. five reported better-than-expected earnings in its first quarter, while sales fell short of expectations. Shares of Five Below rose 5.7% to $179.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- MongoDB, Inc. mdb reported upbeat results for its first quarter and issued strong estimates. MongoDB shares jumped 23.8% to $363.90 in after-hours trading.
Read it further: Top 5 content stocks you’ll regret missing out on this quarter
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.