- wall street hopes Home Depot, Inc. HD To post quarterly earnings of $3.48 per share on revenue of $35.02 billion before the opening bell. Shares of Home Depot rose 0.1% to $288.80 in after-hours trading.
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway buys 9.922 million shares Capital One Financial Corporation COF close to $1 billion. Shares of Capital One jumped 6% to $94.50 in the later trading session.
- analysts are expecting Keysight Technologies, Inc. the keys Earned $1.95 per share on revenue of $1.38 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the market closes. Shares of Keysight fell 0.1% to $148.73 in after-hours trading.
- Ducomen Incorporated DCO Reported price of 2,000,000 shares of common stock at $40.00 per share. DuComon’s shares fell 11.1% to $43.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts expect Baidu, Inc. Beedu To post quarterly earnings of $1.79 per share on revenue of $4.31 billion before the opening bell. Baidu shares fell 0.3% to $127.20 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.