US stock futures are trading mixed this morning. Some major stocks declined in today’s pre-market trading session.
- gorilla technology group inc. Garr Shares fell 15.8% to $6.50 in pre-market trading after climbing more than 38% on Thursday. Gorilla Technology Group on Thursday completed the acquisition of Tech Stack of Sequester Ltd.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY Shares fell 8.7% to $3.46 in pre-market trading. Bed Bath & Beyond received a notice from NASDAQ regarding delayed quarterly reports.
- ESS Tech, Inc. GWH Shares fell 7.4% to $2.00 in pre-market trading. ESS Tech is expected to report fourth quarter results on Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
- Markel Corporation mkl Shares fell 5.5% to $1,296.01 in pre-market trading. Markel, during November, reported a decline in Q3 earnings.
don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
- Telefonactibolaget lm ericsson Eric Shares fell 5.2% to $5.62 in pre-market trading after reporting a decline in Q4 earnings.
- nordstrom, inc. jwn Shares fell 4.3% to $16.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 3.5% decline in net sales for the nine-week holiday period ending December 31, 2022, and lowered its annual EPS guidance.
- Macy’s Inc M Shares fell 2.5% to $22.22 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Nordstrom after the company reported weak holiday sales.
- Kohl’s Corporation KSS Shares fell 2.5% to $29.48 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Nordstrom after the company reported weak holiday sales.
Now read this: Fear and Greed index moves into ‘neutral’ zone as Dow falls for third day
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.