Catalent, Inc. ctlt It is expected to report its results for the third quarter of fiscal 2023 before the opening bell on May 19, 2023.
Analysts expect the company to post quarterly earnings of 33 cents per share, down significantly from earnings of $1.04 per share the year-ago period. The company’s revenue can come to $ 1.02 billion.
Catalent shares closed up 0.1% at $32.14 on Thursday.
Benzinga readers can access the latest analyst ratings analyst stock rating Page. Readers can sort by stock ticker, company name, analyst firm, rating change or other variables.
- RBC Capital Analyst Sean Dodge maintained an outperform rating and lowered the price target from $58 to $41 on May 9, 2023. This analyst sees approximately 28% upside in the company’s stock and has an accuracy rate of 60%.
- B of A Securities Analyst Derrick de Bruin maintained a neutral rating and lowered the price target from $78 to $49 on April 25, 2023. This analyst sees approximately 53% upside in the company’s stock and has an accuracy rate of 78%.
- Baird Analyst Evan Stover downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral and cuts the price target for April 17, 2023 from $82 to $53. This analyst sees approximately 65% upside in the company’s stock and has an accuracy rate of 76%.
- keybank Analyst Paul Knight downgraded the stock from Overweight to Sector Weight on December 19, 2022. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 66%.
- Argus Research Analyst David Tong downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold on Nov 7, 2022. The accuracy rate of this analyzer is 69%.
Read it further: Investor sentiment improves further after Nasdaq jumps 1.5%
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.