With US futures trading slightly higher on Tuesday morning, some stocks that could attract investor attention today are:
- wall street hopes BP Plc BP To post quarterly earnings of $1.67 per share on revenue of $53.79 billion before the opening bell. Shares of BP rose 0.5% to $35.00 in after-hours trading.
- analysts are expecting Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. cmg Earned $8.90 per share on revenue of $2.23 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the market closes. Chipotle shares rose 0.1% to $1,702.00 in after-hours trading.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. TTWO reported disappointing results for its third quarter. Take-Two shares fell 0.8% to $104.75 in after-hours trading.
check our premarket coverage here
- analysts expect Centen Corporation cnc To post quarterly earnings at $0.85 per share on revenue of $35.41 billion before the opening bell. Shares of Centene slipped 0.1% to $71.00 in after-hours trading.
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. atvi Earned better than expected in the fourth quarter. Activision shares rose 1.2% to $72.45 in the after-hours trading session.
Read it further: Top 5 tech and telecom stocks may decline
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.