With US futures trading up sharply on Thursday morning, some stocks that may attract investor attention today are:
- wall street hopes Alibaba Group Holding Limited – ADR Dad To post quarterly earnings of $2.36 per share on revenue of $35.65 billion before the opening bell. Shares of Alibaba rose 1.1% to $95.80 in after-hours trading.
- nvidia corporation NVDA Fourth quarter results were better than expected and issued strong guidance for the first quarter. Shares of NVIDIA rose 8.9% to $225.99 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts are expecting block inc Social class Earned $0.30 per share on revenue of $4.60 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the market closes. Block shares rose 1.5% to $74.01 in after-hours trading.
check our premarket coverage here
- eBay Inc eBay reported upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter, but issued a weak earnings forecast for the first quarter. eBay shares fell 5.6% to $45.18 in the after-hours trading session.
- analysts expect Keurig Dr Pepper Inc kdp To post quarterly earnings at $0.50 per share on revenue of $3.78 billion before the opening bell. Shares of Keurig Dr Pepper fell 0.1% to $35.73 in after-hours trading.
Read it further: Top 5 consumer stocks that could crash this month
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.