of World artificial intelligence And machine learning is expanding, and marketers should take note. AI is being implemented in nearly every industry to improve business processes, and the statistics surrounding this technology are staggering.
To help you better understand the most recent advances in AI, we’ve put together a list of interesting AI statistics to consider before using it for your own company’s strategy. And if you get into trouble, go straight to the section you need.
Interesting AI Statistics
To understand the importance of AI, you have to look at it from a wider perspective. Here are some statistics about the global Artificial Intelligence market, and which companies are prioritizing the technology.
1. The current market cap of the market for Artificial Intelligence (AI) is around 100 billion US dollars and is expected to grow twenty-fold to nearly US$2 trillion by 2030.
2. Artificial intelligence (AI) is heavily used for service operations and product and service development tasks in the high-tech and telecommunications industries.
3. the current AI market race It is led by IBM, which has more than nine percent global market share.
4. IBM is the leading company Active Machine Learning and AI Patents Worldwide, with over 5,500 patent families as of November 2020.
5. Microsoft and Samsung are within each after IBM in global AI patent race 500 Patent families from IBM.
AI Adoption Statistics
Businesses are starting to streamline processes using AI – just look at the significant increase in implementation over the past few years.
6. Artificial Intelligence (AI) saw a huge increase in adoption rates from 2017 to 2018, and has slowed down significantly since 2019. It foresees an increase of about 2.5 times in 2022 as compared to its adoption rate in 2017.
7. In 2022, many companies are using AI to improve themselves hiring policies and requirementsReduce the need for unnecessary recruitment, enabling more efficient recruitment methods.
Marketing AI Statistics
Marketers are taking advantage of technology for their own business strategy. Check out these statistics to see how you can use AI in your company.
8. Market forecast for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in marketing in 2021 US$ 15.84 billion, The source estimated that the value will grow to over 107.5 billion by 2028.
9. more than 80% Many industry experts integrate some form of AI technology into their online marketing activities.
10. when asked about Main application areas of AI for marketers In a recent survey, nearly 50% of respondents from the US, Canada, UK and India mentioned ad targeting when marketers were asked about the main application areas of AI.
AI Chatbot Statistics
With the introduction of customer service the industry has changed AI chatbots, Whether used to improve customer service or auto-populate data for internal reporting, this technique yields some surprising statistics.
11. Chatbot Market Estimated to Reach Around US$ 1.25 billion In 2025, there was a significant increase from the market size in 2016, which stood at US$190.8 million.
12. 26% The number of business-to-business (B2B) marketers who used chatbots in their marketing programs achieved between ten and 20% higher lead generation volumes.
13. A survey found in October 2022 in the United States 57% B2B marketers used chatbots in their demand generation programs to better understand their audiences.
14. one more 55% Said that he did this to generate new leads.
15. Excessive 43% US marketers said chatbots helped educate customers.
Attitude towards AI statistics
So how is artificial intelligence being perceived by your average customer or prospect? Does the general public have objections to the use of AI? These statistics can help you better understand the most common perceptions about it.
16. In a 2023 survey conducted in the United States, 48% Number of respondents said that neither Photoshop nor generative artificial intelligence (AI) images of faces/people should be used in social media advertising.
17. one more 25% Respondents said both image software was acceptable for social media advertising.
18. 45% Responding consumers did not understand how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies work.
19. 73% Respondents said they believe AI and ML have the potential to impact customer experience (CX).
20. 48% Respondents said they would interact with AI more often if it made their customer experience with a brand more seamless, consistent and convenient.
Introduce AI into your marketing strategy
Artificial intelligence will continue to become more prevalent in the business world.
Its impact on our daily lives has shown us how we work – and how we can let technology work for us.